All participants must pay registration fees!
The Conference registration fees (RegFees) are as follows:
• Early Registration at 450 Euros until April 1
• Regular Registration at 500 Euros until May 15
• Late Registration at 550 Euros until June 11
The RegFees include admission to all scientific sessions (Plenary, Oral, Poster and Evening sessions), Conference materials, free email access everywhere, the African Night, the cocktail, and the lunches for 5 days!
The registration fees include the following:
• Transportation between all hotels and the Venue at Benin Marina Hotel, 3 slots of times a day for 5 days
• Conference material: abstracts on memory stick, calendar, notebook, badge, general information, bag
• Access to all Plenary, Oral, Poster and Evening Sessions
• Breakfast (included with the negotiated room rate for all hotels)
• Lunch for 5 days
• Coffee and tea breaks for 5 days
• Free open bar and munchies on workshop nights (Tuesday and Thursday)
• Golden Cassava Award Ceremony and cocktail on the opening day
• Free Internet access in all rooms and meeting rooms
• African Night event and banquet
The RegFees do NOT include the hotel rooms, which will be paid directly to the hotel at check-in time. The RegFees do NOT include the dinners, however there would be a free cocktail on the Opening Day, free munchies and Open Bar on Tuesday and Thursday evening for the workshops, a free African Night on Wednesday night. The RegFees do NOT include the Field Trip on Saturday June 16 (to be confirmed).
Registration Fees for Guest Persons
The Conference registration fees (RegFees) for a guest (accompanying person) are €300/capita. They include all the same benefits as for the full registration RegFees, except the material for the Conference and access to the meeting rooms
How to Pay Registration Fees
Registration fees should be paid before May 15. Any participant with no RegFees paid by the individual, or another source, will not be considered registered.
There will be 3 ways to pay the RegFees
• Prepaid system for some organizations: GCP21, CG centers, BMGF, CIRAD, NextGen, AATF...
• Paid via a wire transfer to the Conference bank account (fees apply: €30 per wire transfer)
Please Wire Transfer to the Bank account below:
Account name: IITA BENIN Euro
Name of Beneficiary's Bank: Union Bank of Africa - UBA
Number of account: BJ067 01506 506100001388 45
Address of Beneficiary's Bank: 01 BP 2020 Cotonou
Swift Code: COBB BJBJ
Code IBAN: BJ68 21067 01506 506100001388 45
Contact person: Hessouh, Andre (IITA-Benin)
• Payment in cash (€600) at the registration desk (needs to be indicated during the online registration process)