All participants must pay registration fees!
The Conference registration fees (RegFees) are as follows:
• Regular Registration at 500 Euros until June 4
• Late Registration at 550 Euros until June 15
The RegFees include admission to all scientific sessions (Plenary, Oral, Poster and Evening sessions), Conference materials, free email access everywhere, The Cassava Night and its cocktail, the African Night and the banquet, the diners for 2 evenings and the lunches for 5 days!
The registration fees include the following:
• Transportation between all hotels and the Venue at Benin Marina Hotel, 3 slots of times a day for 5 days, return to the hotels after the social events Monday and Wednesday
• Conference material: abstracts on memory stick, calendar, notebook, badge, general information, bag
• Free Internet access in all rooms and meeting rooms
• Access to all Plenary, Oral, Poster, Exhibit and Evening Sessions
• Lunch for 5 days
• Coffee and tea breaks for 5 days
• Free open bar and munchies on workshop nights (Tuesday and Thursday)
• Cassava Night and cocktail on the opening day
• African Night event and banquet on Wednesday night
The RegFees do NOT include the hotel rooms, which will be paid directly to the hotel at check-in time. The RegFees do NOT include the dinners, however there would be a free cocktail on the Opening Day, free dinners and Open Bar on Tuesday and Thursday evening for the workshops, a free African Night banquet on Wednesday night.
The RegFees do NOT include the Field Trip on Saturday June 16 (to be confirmed).
Registration Fees for Guest Persons
The Conference registration fees (RegFees) for a guest (accompanying person) are €300/capita. They include all the same benefits as for the full registration RegFees, except the material for the Conference and access to the meeting rooms
How to Pay Registration Fees
Registration fees should be paid before June 4, 2018. Any participant with no RegFees paid by the individual, or another source, will not be considered registered.
There will be 3 ways to pay the RegFees
• Prepaid system for some organizations: GCP21, CG centers, BMGF, CIRAD, NextGen, AATF...
The Prepaid list are established between the organizers and the institution that are send a few to a lot of people, this is simplifying the payment process that is done in one time instead of multiple times and it saves on transfer fees. To know if you are on a Prepaid list you can either contact your organization or you can contact Monica Casamachin at: <email@example.com>.
• Paid via a wire transfer to the Conference bank account (fees apply: €30 per wire transfer)
Please Wire Transfer to the Bank account below:
Account name: IITA BENIN Euro
City-Agency : 6506-UBA AGENCE CALAVI
Name of Beneficiary's Bank: Union Bank of Africa - UBA
Bank Code: BJ067
Guichet Code: 01506
Account #: 506100001388
Swift Code: COBBBJBJ
Code IBAN: BJ0670150650610000138845
Address of Beneficiary's Bank: 01 BP 2020 Cotonou
Contact person: Hessouh, Andre (IITA-Benin)
PLEASE INDICATE IN THE PAYMENT BY TRANSFER: GCP21-[YOUR NAME]
• Payment in cash (€550) at the registration desk (needs to be indicated during the online registration process)