All participants must pay registration fees!
The congress registration fees (RegFees) are $500/capita. The RegFees include admission to all scientific sessions (Plenary, Oral, Poster and Evening sessions), Congress materials, free email access everywhere, the Chinese Night, the Field Trip, the cocktails, the pick up at the airport both ways and the food for 5 days!
The registration fees include the following:
- Transportation between the airport and the hotel and back (2 days before the congress and 2 days after the congress)
- Congress material: abstracts on memory stick, calendar, notebook, badge, general information, cap & bag
- Access to all Plenary, Oral, Poster and Evening Sessions
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for 5 days at the hotel
- Coffee and tea break for 5 days
- Free open bar on workshop nights
- Award Ceremony and cocktails on the opening day
- Award Ceremony and cocktails on the closing day
- Free Internet access in all rooms and meeting rooms
- Chinese Evening and Banquet
- All participants registered to the WCRTC will automatically become a member of the International Society for Tropical Root Crops (ISTRC) for 3 years.
The Field Trip and the Chinese Night are offered by GCRI and the Guangxi Government respectively. No extra fee will be charged, but the Congress registration is required in order to participate.
The RegFees do NOT include the hotel rooms, which will be paid directly to the hotel at check-in time.
Registration Fees for Guest Persons
The congress registration fees (RegFees) for a guest (accompanying person) are $250/capita. They include free email access everywhere, the Chinese Night, the Field Trip, the cocktails, the pick up at the airport both ways and the food for 5 days!
How to Pay Registration Fees
Registration fees do not need to be paid immediately but should be paid before December 15. Any registration with no RegFees paid by the individual, or another source, will not be considered registered.
There will be 4 ways to pay the RegFees:
Please Wire Transfer to the Chinese Bank account below:
- Prepaid system for some organizations: WCRTC, GCP21, CG centers, BMGF, CIRAD, NextGen, AATF...
- Paid online using a credit card through Paypal (no Paypal account needed, $50 fees apply per payment)
- Paid via a wire transfer to the Congress bank account (fees apply: $30 per wire transfer)
Account name: Guangxi Cassava Research Institute
22 Yongwu Road, Nanning, Guangxi, P. R. China
Tel: 86-771-2539056 Fax: 86-771-2539058 www.gxmss.com
Name of Beneficiary's Bank: Nanning Fengxianglu Sub-Agency Bank of China
Number of account: 614-566-150-477
Address of Beneficiary's Bank: N'6 Fengxiang Road, Nanning, Guangxi, China
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ480
- Payment in cash at the registration desk (needs to be indicated during the online registration process, in dollars or Yuan only)